Did you know that the World Record Hanson Buck was shot in Saskatchewan!? The Metzler buck wasn't far behind it, right out of our camp in North-East Saskatchewan. Check out our location here!
- Six day hunting package includes your accommodations, meals, guide and tag.
- Packing checklist.
- Arrive at our base camp Sunday for lunch and head out to remote hunting camp where you will stay for the remainder of the week. Hunts begin Monday morning and end Saturday afternoon.
- We have an exclusive hunting area of 23,000 acres.
- Our success rate over the past 20 years averages 90% tag out. This includes new hunters that tag out and repeat hunters that may not tag out without a buck of preferred size.
- Although we cannot control the deer that walk past your stands, we can almost guarantee that you will have the opportunity to tag out.
Whitetail Hunts: Pricing
- Rifle – start at $3900 USD plus applicable taxes, licenses and fees.
- Muzzleloader – start at$3900 USD plus applicable taxes, licenses and fees.
- Archery – start at $3900 USD plus applicable taxes, licenses and fees.
- Licenses and Fees – approximately $375 USD depending on exchange rate at time
- Payment - $1000 deposit at time of booking. Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
Ph: 1-306-768-3694 E: email@example.com Fax: 1-306-768-2694
PO Box 459 Carrot River SK S0E 0L0 CANADA