- Redwillow Outfitting Inc. is a family owned and operated big game outfitting and guiding business catering to international visitors and residents of Canada. Larry and Angela Schmitt started the business in the early 1990's and with the help of their four children, Jonathan, Charles, Heather and Brianne, spent many wonderful hours and days hauling supplies and building the 5 log cabins, shower/steam house, and other accessory buildings that were needed at the farm base camp and remote camp.
- Charles and his wife Jelise (daughters Katie and Cali) have now stepped in to actively manage the business with support from Larry and Angela. Our knowledge and skill of the area is hard to beat. Our certified and experienced guides will enhance the quality of hunt you expect.
- Located in the east-central part of the province near Carrot River, Saskatchewan. Our hunting area is in the Pasquia Hills, one of the most game-rich wilderness areas in the province. Travel with All Terrain Vehicles (ATV's) is necessary and we maintain a line of recent models for reliable transportation to your hunting spot.
- During the October/November Whitetail Deer hunts the temperature range will be 0 to 32 degrees Fahrenheit, with the late November winter conditions occasionally getting as cold as -10 to -15 degrees Fahrenheit. We provide you with a detailed packing list to prepare you for these weather conditions.
- Our tree-stands are comprised of ladder stands, surround stands, and for those who can climb a little higher, lock-on stands. Some of the stands are partially covered to break the windchill during the whitetail hunt and ground blinds offer another option for complete protection from the elements.
- Catering to your particular needs; special diet, youth hunter, non-hunting companions, we strive to achieve lasting memories of your Saskatchewan wilderness hunting experience with us.
Owners: Larry & Angela Schmitt
Managers: Charles & Jelise Schmitt